Statement Pieces

When all else fails......you have statement earrings








Hi everyone!  Hope everyone had a wonderful month of October and a great start to your November!  As you may have read on my last post and seen through my Instagram, we were in Colorado last week on our little family vacation.  I plan on doing a blog post sharing some of our family pictures and all my recommendations on places to eat, visit and a couple things to do.

Over the weekend Todd and I got a chance to have a day date and it was so nice to be able to get away from our little guy for a little bit and belly up to a bar, have some pizza and just talk.  It's so good to be able to spend one on one time with your loved one and remember why you fell in love. Since I'm officially six and a half months pregnant I'm definitely taking advantage of those maternity jeans.  Let's face it, when you are pregnant and the baby starts growing it gets harder and harder to find things to wear, that look cute and that are comfortable. So lately I have been all about statement earrings! They are truly my go to and I actually plan outfits based on the earrings I want to wear that day.  These gorgeous feathered chandelier earrings are definitely my favorite ones right now.  They make any outfit pop, they have a wow factor (I have get so many complements on them every time I wear them) and they can be worn as chandeliers or you can take the bottom part off and wear them just as studs.  They are a great pieces to wear this Holiday season and they are under $60!!

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today! 

Outfit ::

Vest :: Fate ( last years, similar style here , here and here )
Sweater :: Revolve
Maternity Jeans :: Destination Maternity
Booties :: Target
Handbag :: Tory Burch
Accessories :: Stella & Dot earrings, 'Bois De Rose' lip liner by Chanel and 'KissyFace' matte liquid lipstick by Bare Minerals







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving